Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fitzshady....always and forever.

So I've got a little story for ya Ags. During my time at Texas A&M, I happened to have a few awkward moments with some of my closest friends which landed me the nickname "Fitzshady." Of course after I left College Station I thought for sure the nickname would quickly be forgotten by all....not so my dear friends. The unfortunate nickname followed me not only to Dallas, but to Watermark Community Church as well. Now I will admit that it was partially my fault for it coming to Watermark (you really have to be careful who you share stories with).

Alright, now fast forward to today. Two days into having my very own blog. I was so proud of myself for actually sitting down and writing something, but guess what. Blogger has dubbed my blog as "shady" and now has placed a warning on my blog to anyone who might want to proceed with the reading of its contents. Really? I've only written one thing! I haven't had time to write anything shady!

Apparently the nickname is here to stay and one day my grandchildren will be calling me Fitzshady. Oh joy.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh, my kids are so calling you Auntie Fitzshady. They're not going to know your real name. :)

I love that your nickname followed you here! It wouldn't be right if it hadn't!!!