Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where in the world is Graham?

So most days I have this love/hate relationship with my job. Most days it's all love, but there are definitely those days where the hate rears its ugly head. Don't worry, today isn't one of those days, but today does fall under the category of "I'll travel anywhere to make money." It's just now noon and my day has taken me to Graham, Wichita Falls and Bowie is yet to come. So fun. Don't get me wrong, I kind of enjoy coming to Wichita Falls...I know I know, it's Wichita Falls...but it's home. Now places like Graham I could do without. But, in an effort to make the most of my mini road trip, I decided to pull out the old Breakaway and Pine Cove cds. Oh how I miss life in Aggieland! There's something comforting about listening to the Smith Band and hearing Gregg Matte's voice talking about Departure 12:01 (see Genesis 12:1). I think the only thing that would've made my road trip a little bit better would have been if I were driving down highway 6 to sweet home College Station. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers....and with that, it's time for my next meeting.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

lb said...

hey now, i happen to like graham. i haven't been there in a long time!

Kristie said...

I think we should road trip to Aggieleand soon...