Friday, November 28, 2008

26 Baby!

In honor of my 26th birthday I've decided to either bless or bore you with 26 random facts about me. I'm actually stealing this idea from Kristie. I loved it when she did it for her 25th birthday...so entertaining! Now don't expect anything life changing or super deep...so just have fun and enjoy!



1. To this day, the happiest place on earth is Aggieland on Ring Day. While Disney World does come in close second, it's just not the same.


2. Speedos....eew, gross!


3. The red gummy bears will now and forevermore be my favorite...and the white ones still don't get a second look from me.


4. I have a better group of friends than I could have ever dreamed of. They continue to love me in spite of the ridiculous things I do.


5. I'm extremely obsessive compulsive about brushing my teeth and checking my alarm clock every night.


6. My biggest pet peeve is when people leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. The tahoe has received a few too many dings because of people who do that.


7. I think I could live off of Dulce de Leche cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for the rest of my life.


8. I became a believer when I was 11 years old. Yay Jesus!


9. The one place I want to visit more than anyplace in the entire world is New York City.


10. Thus far there is a tie for my two favorite birthdays. As of right now they would be my 18th birthday and my 25th birthday....both for very different reasons of course.


11. Road trips with friends are probably the greatest thing in the world. Especially driving to Austin and Corpus Christi to gamble with Stephanie...oh the trouble we got in that trip!


12. Mowing the lawn is the bain of my existence. That is the one thing about being a homeowner that can bring me to my knees in the front yard...or maybe it was the fetal position (I'll have to ask my neighbors who stand as witnesses).


13. I was named after a cow. Well technically I was named after my aunt, but there really is a cow in our name lineage.


14. Jury is still out, but I think Alias is still better than 24. We'll see if Jack Bauer can change my mind.


15. My ipod is currently playing Donna Stuart's new cd. Download it! You won't regret it. Oh and in light of the pending Christmas season, I think I could listen to Christmas music year round and never get tired of it


16. My favorite nickname ever given to me is definitely Fitzy, and my favorite thing to say is "Hi Sunshine!"


17. I think I'm starting to live vicariously through my junior high girls. They're so fun!


18. I LOVE hugs.


19. I never would've guessed this but my love language is definitely physical touch and quality time. Who knew!


20. I'm currently addicted to the Twilight series. I don't remember the last time I read a book that I just couldn't put down.


21. Accountability really is sweet.


22. Dublin Dr. Pepper is the best drink on the planet.


23. I do not now, nor do I ever think that I will like coffee. I just don't understand how people can drink that stuff and be so addicted.


24. I have a dream of being able to play the guitar well. Not just knowing a few chords.


25. I have had some of the best roommates, but oh was the first one a doozie! (Fun story by the way)


26. Each year just keeps getting better in spite of the trials and struggles, but what the Lord teaches me through it is so sweet.



Wow, thinking of 26 things was much easier than I thought it would be. Anyways, Here's to 26!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Fitzers...I love your list...it's fun. And it's not officially your birthday yet...you're cheating!

And your hatred of the white gummy bears is disheartening...just sad!

Kristie said...

Umm, you failed to mention that you became a believer by accident. Best. Story. Ever. :)

And I want to go NYC too. Let's go together! How much trouble do you think we could get into??? ;)

Love you, roomie!!!