Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheers!

In honor of my roommate's birth, I've decided to write her a small toast that will no doubt embarrass her later and cause her to deny being my roommate when it comes to public settings. I however choose to see this as practice for the day she gets married and I'm called upon to give a toast.

Here's to my dear roommate, Kiki, who 26 years ago today decided to grace the world with her presence. On that fateful day, her dear mother's uterus finally said "scram! get the heck out of here!" and Kristie complied and exited the womb. Twenty years later, a friendship was formed between Keeks and I that soon led to being roommates and creating the Trifecta of Trouble with Stephanie. Fraternity Row will never be the same again because of what ensued during those days. Reenacting the Roaming Gnome commercials in our living room...Stephanie and Kristie having GT time...and many other events too embarrassing to mention here all led to a bond that can never be severed. And here we are today, years later and roommates once again. All is right with world. Now our days are filled with "pammy whammys"...Alias...and getting into so much trouble that our parents wonder why they allowed us to live together once again without some type of supervision. And with that I say Happy Birthday Kristie Thornton! My life is better because of friends like you!





3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love you, LaLa! :)

The Mitchells said...

after seeing you two at birthday dinner tonight...it's like you were MADE for each other...snap.

Kristie said...

She said snap! Awesome! :)